PCdoctors™ are dedicated computer and pc technicians specializing in personal and business computer maintenance, installation, upgrades and training. Their expertise lies in helping people with their computer needs at home and in small business offices via on-site "housecalls".
Many of the PCdoctors™ have certifications such as A+, MCSE, CCNA, Linux+, Server+, and others. You will find them efficient, friendly and affordable. Most of the PCdoctors™ you find listed in our worldwide database started out with a general knowledge of computers and a driving ambition to succeed. Many work from their home and enjoy flexible hours. Click below to find out how you too can become a PCdoctor™.
Available services include:
- Computer repair, setup, service and site cleaning
- Virus, spyware, and adware removal and prevention
- Hardware/software purchase and troubleshooting advice
- Hardware/software installations and upgrades
- Business network installations and support
- Home network setup and support
- Internet and email connections
- One on one and workgroup training
- Website design and site hosting
- Search Engine Optimization
- Backup strategies, and more.